At our state of the art manufacturing facility there are separate departments for:
• Wood Machining – to cut, drill, laminate, shape and sand the wood sheets and laminates.
• Polishing – to sand, stain and varnish panels and components into fully finished items ready for assembly. We also produce the Ambic signature polished bullnose waterproof edges here.
• Welding – using lengths of steel tube which are cut and welded into substantial frames for furniture, tables and desks. With the latest CNC tube bending machine producing smooth rounded furniture without sharp corners.
• Sheet Metalwork – flat sheets of steel guillotined, formed and fabricated into metal components to manufacture our furniture and improve strength and rigidity.
• Powder Coating & Painting – used to produce a hard wearing durable finish. This in-house facility enables us to meet delivery schedules and allows us to maintain its quality standards.
• Precision Engineering & Tool Making – supports the factory manufacturing equipment and produces bespoke precision components.
• Sand Blasting – renovation of metal items from customers, which we can then powder coat.
• Vinyl Cutting – in-house facility to cut out vinyl animal shapes, plant shapes and lettering.
• Stores – stock of furniture components, building, plumbing, drainage, plastering, decorating, flooring, ceiling and electrical materials.
• Assembly Area and Installation Teams – all our furniture is delivered fully assembled either in-house or on site by our fitting teams. Supported by our fleet of ten vehicles covering England, Scotland and Wales.
• Solid Grade Laminate Fabrication (Trespa) (Corian, Staron) – produces toilet cubicles, wet areas, food server counters, laboratory furniture, solid Surfacing fabrication and high specification installations. We also have the capability for Plastics Fabrication (Perspex, Polyethylene, PVC).